Hokkai Recipe: Fish snack platter
Products used in this recipe
- Defrost the smoked salmon in the package in cold water for 10 minutes.
- Place the Kakiage, Hotate-fry and the Saba no Tatsutaage in the deep fryer at 180 ℃ for 5 minutes. If you don't have a deep fryer, put a pan with a thick layer of sunflower oil on low heat.
- Drain the golden-colored snacks on a piece of kitchen paper.
- Place a pan of water and bring it to a boil. Add the Edamame to the boiling water and cook for about 2 to 3 minutes. Drain the Edamame and sprinkle with some salt.
- Place the snacks on a nice platter and enjoy!