Hokkai at Home: Cod with green vegetables
Product used in this recipe
IntroductionHokkai at Home with Maarten (33) and Heleen (29) from Amsterdam: “Through a friend of ours we heard about Hokkai Suisan’s fish products. It sounded promising so we drove the car up to IJmuiden. With a cool bag full of products we went back to Amsterdam, where we immediately started working with the cod marinated in miso. We made this with samphire, asparagus-broccoli and bok choy from the grill. Japanese sauces and marinades are not easy to make yourself so the nice thing about Hokkai is that the fish is already marinated. We only had to think about what to combine it with. All in all, the dish was served in 20 minutes. Definitely recommended!”
- Thaw the fish half an hour in cold water.
- Preheat the oven to 230 ℃.
- Cook the rice according to the package.
- Fry the shallot in a wok pan and add the asparagus-broccoli. Pour in some soy sauce and wok until the asparagus-broccoli is done.
- Fry the samphire in a pan with some butter.
- Cut the bok choi in half and grill in a very hot grill pan on both sides.
- Place the fish on a baking tray and bake for 7 minutes.
- Remove the fish from the oven and serve with the rice and vegetables and garnish with the sesame seeds.