Sake and Maguro (Akami) sashimi with onion sauce
Products used in this recipe
- Defrost the sake and maguro (akami) and dry off the excess water with kitchen paper. Sprinkle the salmon with a little bit of salt before drying.
- Finley chop the onion and ginger.
- Mix all ingredients, except the lemon juice and sesame oil with a whisker.
- Heat up the sauce in a pan for 5 minutes. Add the lemon juice and sesame oil and turn off the heat.
- Cut the salmon, maguro (akami), tomatoes and avocado and go nuts on the plating using mizuna or rucola!