Chef’s Recipe: Black cod with Miso
Product used in this recipe
- Defrost the Gindara no kirimi. Dry the fillets with kitchen paper and sprinkle a pinch of salt on both sides. Keep the fillets in kitchen paper for a few minutes to take out the excess water.
- Heat up the butter in a pan and at the flour once the butter has melted. After mixing the flour through the butter, add the soy milk little by little. Mix the miso through the mixture and take it off the heat.
- Cook the potatoes with a little bit of salt until they are ‘al dente’. Add the Brussels spouts for the last few minutes and cook them.
- In the meantime, cut the vegetables and preheat the oven on 180 degrees.
- Add olive oil and garlic to a pan and fry all the vegetables for a few minutes on medium heat. Add a little salt to your liking.
- Put all vegetables, except the paprika, in an oven dish and place it in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove the oven dish from the oven and turn up the heat to 220 degrees. Place the gindara fillets on top of the vegetables and pour over the sauce. Add the paprika on top of the sauce. Put it back in the oven for about 10 minutes.