Chef’s recipe: Grilled eel with vegetables baked in foil
Product used in this recipe
- Defrost the Unagi. Remove from the package (with all the sauce) and cut the Unagi in to pieces.
- Cut the eggplant in half and cut up in slices. Also cut up the mushroom and shiitake.
- Put the pieces of eggplant on a piece of foil and add the mushroom and shiitake. And pour the soy oil over the vegetables. Add the Unagi and mini asparagus on top. Add a top layer of foil over the Unagi.
- Bake in the oven on 240 degrees for around 15 minutes. (If your oven doesn’t reach 240 degrees, try 220 degrees for a little longer)
- Garnish with chopped up spring onion.
Tip: fold the corners of the foil to prevent the delicious juices from spilling.