Hokkai Recipe: Toast with seaweed
Product used in this recipe
IntroductionLunchtime tip! This seaweed toast is very tasty and can be prepared in just 10 minutes. We would love to see your culinary creations on social media under #hokkaiathome.
- Thaw the Nori Tsukudani in the packaging in cold water.
- Preheat the oven to 200 ℃.
- Spread the butter on the bread and top with the seaweed.
- Sprinkle the grated cheese over the sandwiches.
- Bake the bread in the oven for about 2 minutes until the cheese has melted well.
- Top the rolls with toppings of your choice, such as spring onion, basil and shiso leaf.