Chef’s Recipe: Akauo and stir-fried vegetables
Product used in this recipe
- Mix 5 ml of water with 2 gr of potato starch and cover the Akauo fillet with it.
- Fry the skin side of the Akauo in a little bit of oil until the skin turns crispy. Then turn the fillet over and fry the other side until it is crispy as well. Place the fish on a separate plate.
- Fry the vegetables in the same pan over medium heat. After about 3 minutes (or when the vegetables have softened a bit) add the soy sauce, mirin, sugar, rice vinegar and dashi powder. Stir the ingredients of the sauce through the vegetables.
- Meanwhile, mix the rest of the water and potato starch. Add this to the pan after about 1 minute of cooking the vegetables.
- Pour the vegetables and sauce over the Akauo fillet. Meshiagare and stay tuned for more recipes. ♪♪