Hokkai at Home: Acqua pazza with Hokke
Product used in this recipe
IntroductionHome cook Berlinbau (46) from Berlin: “Japanese food typically consists of multiple small plates, but I often arrange the Hokkai Suisan's fish in a Western style, which is a little easier to prepare and takes up less time. I like to make dishes such as *Ajillo style *(cooking seafood such as shrimp and vegetables in a garlic and hot paprika oil). This dish, acqua pazza, is also very simple to make! Put the Hokke and vegetables in the pan, then just to put the lid on the pot and wait. You can also use the soup for other dishes, such as risotto!"
- Take the Hokke out of the freezer and let it defrost in cold water in the packaging.
- Slice the onions, garlic and stir fry in olive oil on low heat. Don't stir fry them too much.
- Pat the defrosted Hokke with a kitchen paper.
- Cut the vegetables of your choice (dried tomatoes, paprika, courgette, celery) into small and cut 4-5 slices from the lemon.
- Place the Hokke between the onions and garlic in the pan, bake the surface, and then surround the fish with cherry tomatoes and the chopped vegetables. Place the lemon slices and herbs over the fish and vegetables. Put the lid on the pan and set the heat to medium-low to cook and steam with the water of the vegetables. (If there is not enough water, add about 2 tablespoons of water or sake or white wine.)
- Wait until the fish is cooked and then sprinkle celery leaves or Italian parsley if you like. Serve it with rice or bread.