Chef’s Recipe: Hokkai Ratatouille
Product used in this recipe
- Bake the garlic and onions in a pan with 2 tablespoons of olive oil for 3 minutes.
- Add the saba and bake for 3 more minutes. Then take out the saba.
- Add the vegetables to the pan and bake over medium heat for 3 minutes.
- Add the salt and white wine and bake for 3 more minutes.
- Add the canned tomato and thyme to the vegetables. Put the sauce on low heat and let it simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the saba. Cover it with the vegetables and cook for another 12 minutes.
- Sprinkle the remaining olive oil on top and decorate with some parsley if you like. Enjoy your dish and stay tuned for other recipes. ♪♪