Hokkai at Home: Ceviche from seabass
Products used in this recipe
IntroductionHokkai at Home at Vincent (49) from Zeist: “Sometimes you make a culinary discovery that you still enjoy years later. For me that was about six years ago when I discovered Hokkai Suisan. A company with an extensive range of high quality products. Distinctive because of the authentic Japanese way in which they prepare the fish. You won’t find that exclusive taste anywhere else, except in Japan itself. ”
- Boil the sweet potatoes with skin in water for 15 to 20 minutes. Pierce the potatoes with a fork to see if they are cooked.
- Meanwhile cut the Suzuki Sashimi into bite-sized pieces and season with salt and pepper.
- Chop the pepper, garlic and cilantro.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half, cut the avocado into cubes and the onion into thin slices.
- Place all ingredients in a bowl, add the lime juice and grated ginger and mix gently.
- Add the seabass to the bowl and let it sit for at least 30 minutes. The fish is cooked through the lime juice.
- Place the fish and vegetables in a deep plate with the chopped sweet potato on top.