How to cook rice
1. First you want to wash the rice. Put the rice in a pan and pour in water. Stir the rice with your hand and tilt it so that it is washed. Then quickly pour off the water, because it quickly soaks into the rice. Repeat this four or five times, until the water you drain has become clear.
2. Add water to the rice again and leave it for 30 minutes.
3. After 30 minutes, drain the water.
4. Add 400 ml of water per 300 grams of rice.
5. Cook the rice for 15 minutes. Keep an eye on the pan while the rice is cooking. When the water starts to boil heavily, you can lower the heat a little.
6. When you hear a crackling sound from the bottom of the pan, the rice is almost ready.
7. Remove the pan from the heat and leave the rice for 15 minutes. Leave the lid on the pan. After 15 minutes the rice is ready to be served.